Love to read and interested in joining a book club? Our book discussion group may be for you! These informal, peer-led discussions are free and open to the public. You may discuss the current selection or just listen to the comments of other readers. We meet monthly from September through May in the Killingly Public Library Community Room (exceptions are noted below). At each meeting, the following month's book selection will be available for checkout (a valid CT library card is required.) If you have questions about obtaining a book, contact Peter Ciparelli at the Library (860-779-5383).
If you are interested in joining the group, or for more information, contact Linda Picciarelli (860-774-8930) or Pat van der Swaagh (860-774-6504).
- September 12, 2013, 2PM – "Caleb's Crossing" by Geraldine Brooks
- October 10, 2013, 2PM – "The Light Between Oceans" by M.L. Stedman
- November 14, 2013, 2PM – "The Invisible Bridge" by Julie Orringer
- December TBA – "Dewey – The Small Town Library Cat Who Touched the World" by Vicki Myron
- January 9, 2014, 2PM – "The Paris Wife" by Paula Mclain
- February 13, 2014, 2PM – "For Whom The Bell Tolls" by Ernest Hemingway
- March 13, 2014, 2PM – "The Yellow House" by Patricia Falvey
- April 17, 2014, 2PM – "Baking Cakes in Kigali" by Gaile Parkin
- May TBA – "Dinner With The Smiley's" by Jane Smiley